Esmeralda County Assessor
Ruth P. Lee
Esmeralda County Assessors Office
Ruth P. Lee
PO Box 471
Goldfield, NV 89013
View the Assessment Roll
, in Adobe PDF Format. Download a copy of the free Adobe Acrobat Reade
r to view and print information provided as PDF files.
- All forms of Deeds--Includes Quit Claim and Grant, Bargain and Sale Deeds
- Declaration of Homestead
- Death of Joint Tenant
- Agricultural Use Assessment Application
- Affidavit of Labor Performed for Tax Exemption - Mining Accounts Only
- These forms are available for a fee of thirty cents a copy.
Manufactured Home/Mobile Home:
- Conversion of Manufactured Home/Mobile Home to Real Property Affidavit
- Affidavit of Conversion of Mobile Home from Real to Personal Property
- Certificate of Ownership Affidavit
- 5 Day Permits and Application
- Temporary Movement Permits
- Affidavit Supplemental Privilege Tax Complaint Form
- Air Bag On/Off Switch
- Application Disabled Persons Plates & Placards
- Appraisal Report
- Affidavit of Repossession
- Bill of Sale
- Dormant Vehicle Affidavit
- Duplicate Title
- Erasure Affidavit for Title
- Family Sale
- Farmer or Rancher Vehicle Application
- Hearing of Request - Refund Application
- Inspection/Construction Certificate
- Satisfied Lien Form - Mechanics, Abandoned, Etc.
- Statement of Facts
- Title Transfer Affidavit
Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I need to register my vehicle?
Based on your situation, you could need different items. However, if you purchased your vehicle from an individual, (not a dealership) you will need a title that has been signed by the seller, and yourself. You must have current Nevada insurance for that vehicle. You must also have a current Nevada mailing address. If the vehicle has an out of state title, you will also need a VIN inspection.
- Do I qualify for "Family Sale", if I purchased a vehicle from a cousin?
No, the DMV is very specific as to who qualify's for this. The relationship of the seller to the buyer must be that of a spouse, child, grandchild, parent, grandparent, brother, or sister and no other. The relationship of parent and child includes adopted and illegitimate children and step children.
- What is the ratio from taxable value to assessed value in Esmeralda County?
It is 35% times the assessed value.
- Can I get a copy of a plot made for my Mining Claim?
Not in this office. We have maps you may look at, however, if you need your own map, you can get one from the BLM.