You are here : Home >
Esmeralda County Land Auction Q/A
parcels up for auction
- Date and time of Land Auction:
Saturday, August 6th, 2016
- Time: approximately at 10:00 a.m., or right after the parade
- Location of Auction:
Esmeralda County Courthouse.
Address: 233 Crook Street, Goldfield, Nevada, 89013 on the corner of Euclid and Highway 95
- Auction is advertised:
Tonopah Times, Las Vegas Review Journal and
Internet address: www.accessesmeralda.com.
- To Register for the Land Auction:
In person or by mail or you can call our office and pay via credit card.
- Type of payment required:
Cash, Check, Money order, Visa or Master Card (a 3% convenience fee will be added to credit card purchases) Payment must be received in full at the time of sale.
Purchaser: must also pay to the Recorder's office the cost of recording and R.P.T.T. (Real Property Transfer Tax)
- Type of auction:
This is a live auction with all sales being final. Must purchase land sale packet to bid.
(NO BIDS BY MAIL)
- The County is only selling their interest in the property, we do not guarantee clear title, it is your responsibility to do the title search. Title searches can be done at the Esmeralda County Recorders office.
- Documents provided at time of sale:
You will be given a Treasurer's receipt after the sale is complete, then after all the documents have been recorded you will receive the original Tax Deed.
(approximately 3 weeks)