Esmeralda County Assessor
Esmeralda County Assessors Office
Ruth P. Lee
PO Box 471
Goldfield, NV 89013
Can be viewed in Assessor's Office
- All forms of Deeds--Includes Quit Claim and Grant, Bargain and Sale Deeds
- Death of Joint Tenant
- Agricultural Use Assessment Application
- These forms are available for a fee of thirty cents a copy.
Manufactured Home/Mobile Home:
- Conversion of Manufactured Home/Mobile Home to Real Property Affidavit
- Affidavit of Conversion of Mobile Home from Real to Personal Property
- Certificate of Ownership Affidavit
- 5 Day Movement Permits
- Affidavit Supplemental Privilege Tax Complaint Form
- Website: mhd.nv.gov - Manufactured Housing 702-486-4135
- Bill of Sale
- Duplicate Title
- Erasure Affidavit for Title
- Title Transfer Affidavit
- All DMV forms can be found DMV.NV.COM (go to forms)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I need to register my vehicle?
Based on your situation, you could need different items. However, if you purchased your vehicle from an individual, (not a dealership) you will need a title that has been signed by the seller, and yourself. You must have current Nevada insurance for that vehicle. You must also have a current Nevada mailing address. If the vehicle has an out of state title, you will also need a VIN inspection.
- What is the ratio from taxable value to assessed value in Esmeralda County?
It is 35% times the assessed value.
- Can I get a copy of a plot made for my Mining Claim?
Yes: Disc - per district
- Single individual maps per book
- Full districts
- Veteran Exemptions
- Can be applied for per NRS 361.090