Welcome to Esmeralda County, Nevada
Esmeralda County, NV located halfway between Reno and Las Vegas, is the home to many mining communities and ghost towns. Surrounded by rugged mountain wilderness, vast open basins and rich mines. Esmeralda County offers a variety of spectacular scenery, a comfortable lifestyle and an excellent business climate. Goldfield, the principal city of Esmeralda County, is in fact a gold field of opportunity for businesses...
Esmeralda County is an excellent place to do business because of its:
- Unlimited rural expanses and outstanding recreational opportunities
- Attractive, moderate cost of living
- Mild climate
- Excellent location and transportation network
- Quality schools and educational environment
- Favorable, pro-business tax structure
- Ample industrial and residential land
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability (not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.) To file a complaint of discrimination write to USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 (voice) or (202) 720-6382 (TDD). USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.